Tonight’s dinner is marinated chicken thighs. Traditionally, in most Italian households, Sunday is pasta day. However, I had these thighs and wanted to use them tonight. This recipe is so easy that anyone can do this. It’s a perfect dish for the weeknight when time is something you don’t have much of.
I have about 5 boneless, skinless chicken thighs.
- Rinse thighs and place in baking pan
- Pour some extra virgin olive oil over them
- Season one side with garlic powder, oregano, sea salt, black pepper and dried or fresh parsley
- Flip over and season the other side
- Cover with foil and let it marinate in fridge anywhere from 1-4 hours
I have to be honest I don’t measure any of these seasonings out, just be generous with them. Today, since I am not rushed for time, I let them marinate all day. When you are ready, bake them in the oven covered at 350 and then uncover for last half hour or so. Bake for an hour and 15 minutes or until no longer pink inside.
I served this dish with sautéed Swiss chard and cannellini beans.