Want a quick meal idea? Then, this is it. I make this when I’m pressed for time and want to eat quick.
Prep time: 5 minutes Cook Time: 20 minutes Serves: 2-4
- Heat a tablespoon of olive oil in your pan
- Throw in 4-8 cloves of smashed garlic
- When pan is heated add your pork chops…I usually cook 4 boneless thin-sliced *
- season chops with salt and pepper
- Cook both sides, when browned on both sides
- Add a jar of mild banana peppers and let summer
When cooked down about 5-10 minutes serve with a veggie of your choice and enjoy!
* Cook time would be longer with bone in chops and thicker cuts.